- any leftover multigrain medley
- humus [or refried beans]
- large whole wheat wrap [or any other that fits your dietary restrictions]
- your favorite hot sauce
Note: Typically cheese isn’t needed for these burritos.
- Place the wrap smooth side down, meaning keep the side with tiny bubbles and marks facing you (i.e. the top)
- Spread 1-2 TB humus along the center/near the edge of the wrap.
- Load up with your desired quantity of leftover grains/veggies.
- If using, add your favorite hot sauce in your preferred amount and cheese.
- Roll from the bottom until you’re about half way up, then fold in the sides and continue to roll up the wrap.
- You can secure them together by using aluminum foil rolled up into a thin ribbon to keep the burritos tight.
- Place face down on a pizza stone and bake at 375°F for 35-45 minutes, flip half way through
Note: You can freeze and store these burritos for up to 2 months in the freezer when stored properly. Allow to cool prior to storage.